The core of the event resides in the combination of pre-scheduled face to face meetings with relaxed and enjoyable networking and team building activities.
THE MEETING PROGRAMME: FACE-TO-FACE FORMAT
- 20 minute face to face meetings
- All meetings are held in the hotel ballroom
- Buyers have their own personal desk, which suppliers visit according to their schedule
- All meetings are scheduled prior to the event. Both buyers and suppliers can choose with whom they would like to meet
- The supplier showcase is a reserved space that all suppliers have at their disposal in order to exhibit their samples and products
- The space is distributed along the perimeter of the ballroom
- No stand is needed and it doesn’t involve any cost at all
- If extra space is needed for larger products, always contact Madison Team in advance
CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS
HOSPEC brings together four well-known operators from the Hospitality sector so that through their presentations they may share their knowledge, experience and vision regarding the current situation and various key aspects of this industry.
In these presentations debate is the key factor to developing further and delving deeper into the issues that are dealt with. Thus, the active participation of all attendees is encouraged through question and answer sessions that take place after each conference
A vital part of this event is the networking that takes place during the 3 days between the different professionals of the sector who participate at HOSPEC.
Over the duration of the event a variety of networking and team building activities take place in the afternoons.
Additionally to the programmed team building and networking activities, the lunches and dinners also present an excellent opportunity for exchanging opinions and gaining knowledge and experience.